Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

My Weekend In Pictures......

A few pics from my weekend ~

Finished my alpaca, it's plied and ready to knit












I picked the last of the roses from the garden
















I picked the first of our quince to make jelly (and membrillo but that's cooking as I type, 2 from 1 recipe to follow)

















I planted hanging baskets, pansies and violas are so pretty for the Autumn















I baked cranberry & white chocolate biscotti















I went shopping and saw these fat quarters which I couldn't resist















No knitting this weekend, but I made a simple brooch from felted wool




















I have 15 kg of cooking apples to use, any ideas? I've filled the freezer with apple pies, cakes and muffins. The pantry is stocked with apple sauce. I'm thinking apple maybe apple leather. I've never made it before so any tips would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment