Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

PROGRESS...

I have made good progress on my February Lady Sweater, I have just inches to do, I must remember to buy buttons for it when I am in town tomorrow.

I have been working on a colourway for the New Zealand Sampler Box which I am taking part in next month...my contribution is still under wraps at the moment but I will post more about this very soon.

It was quite a stressful week for me really, my dog Molly was hit by a car on Monday but she is on the mend thank goodness. It was her 9th birthday the day it happened poor thing, she was chasing rabbits, we are overrun with them at the moment. So I have been fairly housebound since as I didn't want to leave her home alone, good thing that I had a weeks holiday from work. So I did a bit of baking, a bit of dyeing and quite a lot of housework.
Apricot Frangipane Tarts:















Blueberry and Apple Loaf:













Recent hand painted fibre updates in my Etsy store: http://serenknitty.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... your baking looks delicious!
    Glad to hear your dog is recovering and it wasn't worse.

    ReplyDelete