Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

The countdown begins....

It's going to be a busy week. TdFstarts in 5 days. My To Do list:

1. Make sure all my bobbins are empty (that means I have heaps of plying to do)

2. Oil and service my wheel (wouldn't want it breaking down on me or going clunky)

3. Change the drive band (apparently it's recommended you change it every 2 months, I never knew that, did you? Mine must be 2 years old lol)      

4. Sort out what I would like to spin  Already done, see below for new additions.

5. Have fun and be realistic, I'm never going to spin all this fluff!

Corridale/Kid Mohair/Silk in Paua










This is my new pet, Patch.

Merino/Silk Chocolate & Gold
Alpaca/Polwarth/Silk
Ashford's Corridale Striped Sliver in Summer Days
Southern Alpacas pure carded alpaca fibre




No comments:

Post a Comment