Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Recent Events....

Christmas came and went in the blink of an eye this year but here's a brief summary of events ~

Boxing Day brought us yet more (strong) earthquakes and more damage.

I made salted caramels that were so yummy they were eaten in less than 12 hours!


I didn't cook at all on Christmas Day, as promised.

Winter arrived here yesterday ~ just 10 degrees all day and only 5 this morning, I'm sure it's supposed to be Summer.

Santa was very kind to me this year, he brought: The Fry Chronicles, a red leather handbag I have been coveting for the longest time, Alan Bennett's Talking Heads audio book, Thornton's Chocolate, 6 skeins of Malabrigo Lace ~ 3 of Hollyhock and 3 of Azul Profundo, and a new Pandora bead for my bracelet.

I've been playing with my new drum carder and haven't knitted a stitch for more than a week.

I joined a KAL starting very soon and need to dye some yarn for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment